viernes, 15 de julio de 2011

SHINee fanart

this file was provide by antinovel  and all the crdits for the work  goes to their respetive owner....i'm just reblogging this...so please share this and enjoy...just like antinovel said ..^^ 
this my blog on tumblr and all the original sources are here too...you can fallow me here too..and it's better cuz' here is where a post/reblog all the things that i found or maybe I've done my self...and well this blog (selfih love) it's too share with my friends and to put just my favorite ones...so it's more personal ^^ akjshajds ok....i'm going to anywhere...ekeke~ just enjoy....


http://my-selfish-love.tumblr.com/ ( my tumblr blog :: Heart beats)
http://my-selfish-love.tumblr.com/post/7658386190/shinee-fanart-download
this goes exactly like in the original post ^^
What is in it?

355 pieces of wonderful SHINee fanart I came across from different Korean sites.

Notes: It has taken me a couple of weeks to get this together. Some of them you probably have and there are tons you do not have.Please if you do happen to use a fanart, credit the artist if their signature is on it. Please do enjoy. ♥
(Source: antinovel

No hay comentarios: