martes, 28 de junio de 2011

090623 SHINee So Yoo Jin Rolling Paper

all credits to livejournal ( keybom)


23 jun 2009 SHINee So Yoo Jin Rolling Paper


Premise- write what you've been annoyed with or had problem about with this member. If you write praise or "nothing" we'll assume that you're awkward with them


Taemin


Jonghyun: taeminnah..sorry for being mean to you when you wore my hat that one time. But please tell me when you're borrowing stuff from now on ㅠㅠ
Kibum: Will you buy me food?
Minho: Tell me when you're borrowing my stuff~!
Onew: I would also like to mooch off food


Jonghyun


Kibum: study your song composing well ♥ (i still remenver you not lending me your best -_-^)
Onew: Let's eat food.
Minho: Why would you work out in the small computer room...
Taemin: Hyun, my pajamas are disappearing ㅠㅠ


Onew


Minho: Hyung.....I put my feet on top of you while you were sleeping and you woke up....sorry...for that time....
Taemin: Onew Hyung, why do you roll over to my bed ㅠㅠ!? (and i can't wake you either)
kibum: you're hogging all the talents ¬¬
Jonghyun: lest's battle for the best "pyung-gyung jang" (form Tazza) imitations. 
Kibum


taemin:don't you think you wash for too long, hyun??
onew:side with me keke
Jonghyun: don't side with anyone else, you're mine kekeke...
Minho: could we drink something else besides grape juice?


Minho


Onew: the dact thar you switched beds without telling people
Jonghyun: you are tall and have small face...don't come near me...
Taemin: you won't let sleep on yout bed, so why do you nap on mine??
kibum: why do hang your soccer uniform on your bed?








1 comentario:

angela dijo...

me gusto me gusto me gusto!! cuelga mas entrevistas...me gusto el jongkey! ^^ kyaa~~